The Green House®® ®Community at Vernon Homes| Living With Meaning
We are in the process of transforming our Vernon campus into a new model of elder living based on the nationally recognized Green House Project. We will replace our current facility with residences more like the homes our residents spent their lives in.
Since 2008, The Green House Project set a new direction, and soon set a new standard for homelike senior care. Partnering with The Green House Project means Vernon Homes, its residents and employees benefit from a complete, structured process and guidance to ensure success.
The Green House concept has been successfully implemented at progressive senior living communities across the country. They offer real homes where empowered staff members help residents lead meaningful lives.
We work each and everyday to improve care for seniors. The type of care that is in line with our mission to provide the best care for the elderly that we can. Our plans are in line with our history of innovating and staying viable over the decades.
What Vernon Is Doing:
- Transforming senior living and care
- Innovating with a new model of living in real homes of 10 residents each
- Implementing a model proven across the country
- Replacing main campus with attractive residences that fit in with the New England character of the town
A thoughtful, Planned Process Means:
- Replacing the current facility with Green House® Homes
- Architecture in keeping with New England character of Vernon
- Campus activity and traffic virtually unchanged from current activity
- Must be state approved
- Innovation in senior living: real homes where empowered staff members help residents lead meaningful lives
more about The Green House® Project
Just What Is A Green House?
Momentum Is Accelerating At Our Vernon Campus As Planning Continues Towards Our Long-Held Vision For A Revolutionary Nursing Home Model...READ MORE