The Green House®® ®Community at Vernon Homes| Living With Meaning
We are in the process of transforming our Vernon campus into a new model of elder living based on the nationally recognized Green House Project. We will replace our current facility with residences more like the homes our residents spent their lives in.
Since 2003, The Green House Project organization set a new direction, and soon set a new standard for senior care in real homes. Partnering with The Green House Project means Vernon Homes, its residents and employees benefit from a complete, structured process and guidance to ensure success.
The Green House concept has been successfully implemented at progressive senior living communities across the country. They offer real homes where empowered staff members help residents lead meaningful lives.
We work each day to improve care for seniors. Excellence and innovation have been a constant part of our mission since our founding in 1920. Out of that historic striving comes our plan to revolutionize senior care by creating a Green House community, and offer those in our service area something truly exceptional for a new century.
What Vernon Is Doing:
- Transforming senior living and care
- Innovating with a new model of senior living in real, individual homes that house a small number of residents
- Implementing a model proven across the country - one that delivers clicnical as well as lifestyle benefits
A thoughtful, Planned Process Means:
- Replacing the current nursing facility with Green House® Homes
- Expert guidance from The Green House Project organization
- Architecture in keeping with New England character of Vernon
- Campus activity and traffic virtually unchanged from current activity
- State approval
more about The Green House® Project
Just What Is A Green House?
Momentum Is Accelerating At Our Vernon Campus As Planning Continues Towards Our Long-Held Vision For A Revolutionary Nursing Home Model...READ MORE