Position Available as of Mar 09, 2018
Position Status: Available
Work at Southern Vermont’s award-winning senior living community for good pay and benefits, and for a workplace where you can be your best in the company of friendly, caring people.
Vernon Homes is looking for an educated and experienced individual to fulfill our bookkeeping position. The right person can provide friendly and superb service to the constituency of the Home with compassion and zeal while maintaining an attitude of professionalism, maturity and team orientation.
The Bookkeeper assists the Director of Finance in the accounting and finance operations of Vernon Advent Christian Home.
- Minimum 2 year Accounting Degree
- 5 years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems is key.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We will foster communities whose relationships and services are
- Exceptional (Exceeding customary practices)
- Creative (Transforming commonplace thinking)
- Generous (Surpassing measured exchanges)
Competitive pay and benefits
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Commuting pay
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- No-Lift saftey program
- Up to 35 days off per year
- Group rates available on dental, vision and auto/homeowners/rental insurance
- Group fuel purchase program
How to Apply
Call: Toll-free 800-509-6238 or 802-254-6041
* Call for complete details